Thursday, July 26, 2012

China Glaze 106- Under the Board walk

So I have another Nail polish review.
This is China Glaze Under the Boardwalk. I bought it after seeing a swatch on one of my favorite blogs ( The Polishaholic) you should really check her out. She's amazing. Well anyway it's a very fuschia-y pink. Has a purple undertone but it's definite what I'd consider a pink. It's a jelly formula, which I love. The application was pretty easy and for the photo I used two coats. It went on very smoothly. I recommend adding this polish to your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.