Saturday, August 11, 2012

Another Glitter Mani!

Hi Ladies,
So I loved my Milani Diamond Dazzle polish soooo much that I couldn't resist layering it over another color of mine for a beautiful glitter-acious (I totally made that word up) Manicure. I layered it over China Glaze Kiwi-Cool-Ada, which is a neon lime green. I had to use to layers of China Glaze fast foward top coat to smooth this out since the Milani Polish dries a little textured. I hope you enjoy!


Low Light- NoFlash
With Flash - this is the more true color capture

Sami <3


I've added a new photo of my Manu in the sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will read every single one, and I'll do my best to reply.
But, Please don't spam my wall with links. I work hard on my blog.
However, I love reading new blogs, if you want me to check yours out, shoot me an email at swaldmire@yahoo.com

Thanks Lovelys
Sami W.